Google Search

Google
Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 5, 2007

I wish I could be a little boy again


How I wish I could be a little boy again. No worries, no problem and carefree. Play, play and more play. No duty to think about. No bills to worry about. And no problems to care about.


How I really wish I could be a little boy again. If there's only a way that I could be one. I will stay as I boy as I am. My life as a boy was meaningful. I play a lot with friends. We climb trees and play like monkey. We swim in the river like no tomorrow. We enjoy folk games until midnight. We have nothing to do but to own our time despite of being young and restless. I vividly remember those times when I was a little boy that I really cherished everytime I reminisce. But now I cannot do it any longer. I cannot enjoy a lot. I cannot climb trees. I cannot play folk games no more. I've grown and missing it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm crying while I read what you wrote. How often I have said the same thing. How I long for those days. I wish I could go back there. Smell my momma's hair. Ride on my daddy's shoulders. And enjoy the most peaceful and carefree sleep I've ever known.